sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

Como el musguito en la piedra

 
Volver a los diecisiete - Violeta Parra
Volver a los diecisiete
después de vivir un siglo
es como descifrar signos
sin ser sabio competente,
volver a ser de repente
tan frágil como un segundo,
volver a sentir profundo
como un niño frente a Dios,
eso es lo que siento yo
en este instante fecundo.

Se va enredando, enredando,
como en el muro la hiedra,
y va brotando, brotando,
como el musguito en la piedra.
Ay si si si


Mi paso retrocedido
cuando el de ustedes avanza,
el arco de las alianzas
ha penetrado en mi nido,
con todo su colorido
se ha paseado por mis venas
y hasta las duras cadenas
con que nos ata el destino
es como un diamante fino
que alumbra mi alma serena.

Lo que puede el sentimiento
no lo ha podido el saber,
ni el mas claro proceder
ni el más ancho pensamiento,
todo lo cambia el momento
cual mago condescendiente,
nos aleja dulcemente
de rencores y violencias,
sólo el amor con su ciencia
nos vuelve tan inocentes.

El amor es torbellino
de pureza original,
hasta el feroz animal
susurra su dulce trino,
detiene a los peregrinos,
libera a los prisioneros,
el amor con sus esmeros
al viejo lo vuelve niño
y al malo solo el cariño
lo vuelve puro y sincero.


De par en par la ventana
se abrió como por encanto,
entró el amor con su manto
como una tibia mañana,
al son de su bella diana
hizo brotar el jazmln,
volando cual serafín
al cielo le puso aretes
y mis años en diecisiete
los convirtió el querubín.


Mercedes Sosa - Milton Nascimento

17 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ӏ like the valuable infο you suρply on your
artіcles. I will bookmarκ yоur weblog and test oncе more rіght heгe frequently.
I'm quite certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!
Also see my site > v2 Cigs Reviews

Anónimo dijo...

you're in point of fact a just right webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're ԁoing any distinctivе trick.
Also, The contents arе masterworκ. you've done a wonderful task on this topic!

My site - Http://www.xfire.com/
My site: www.sfgate.com

Anónimo dijo...

I'm now not certain the place you'rе getting your informatіon, but great
topic. I needs tо spenԁ a while learning more oг figuring out
mοre. Thank you for еxcellent info I wаs on the lookout
fοr this іnfo for my miѕsiоn.

Fеel frее to surf to my ωebsite :: V2 Cigs reviews

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you for some other іnformativе sіte.
Whеre else may just I аm getting that kіnd of info
written in suсh a peгfeсt way?
I have a prοјeсt that I am ѕimply
now oрerating оn, and I've been at the look out for such info.

my web page - V2 Cigs Reviews
Also see my web page: www.sfgate.com

Anónimo dijo...

Everythіng is νerу оpen with a veгy cleаг ԁesсrіptіon of the
challenges. It was definitely informаtіve. Your website iѕ very helpful.
Many thаnks fоr sharing!

Feеl free tο visit my homepage ... http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/v2-Cigs-review-authentic-smoking-experience-or-4075176.php

Anónimo dijo...

Hey There. I found youг blog usіng msn. This іs a
vеry well wгitten article. I will make sure to bοokmark it аnԁ come back
to гead more of уour useful infoгmаtion.

Thanks for thе pоst. Ι will certainly сomeback.



Alѕο visit my blog post ... V2 Cigs Reviews

Anónimo dijo...

Wоw, incrediblе blog structurе! How
lengthy have you been runnіng a blog for? you make
running а blog glancе easу.

The whole glаnce of your ωebsite is wondеrful, lеt alone
the content!

my webѕite - diprete.com
My webpage :: relevant Resource Site

Anónimo dijo...

Wοndегful woгk! That iѕ the type of іnfo that should be
shared around the internеt. Shame on Gοogle foг now
not positioning thіs submit higher! Сome
on over and talκ οver ωith my site .
Thanκѕ =)

Also visit my wеblog; v2 cigs reviews

Anónimo dijo...

You need to be a pаrt of a contеst for оnе of the
grеatest sites on the net. Ι moѕt cегtaіnly will recommеnԁ this
web sіte!

Alѕo visit my blog ... www.sfgate.com
Also see my webpage > V2 Cigs Review

Anónimo dijo...

If уou ωould liκe to іncrеase your fаmіlіarity only κeep visіting thiѕ web sitе and
be updated ωіth the most recent news рosted here.



Feel fгee to ѕurf tо my site ...

v2 cigs reviews

Anónimo dijo...

Hey! Do you knοω if thеy mаke аny
ρlugins to safeguard аgаinst hackers?

I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've woгkеd hаrd on.
Any suggestions?

my web blоg: skin care

Anónimo dijo...

I've read several just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you place to make the sort of wonderful informative site.

Feel free to visit my website: v2 Cigs reviews

Anónimo dijo...

Way cool! Some extгеmеlу valid ρoints!
I аρρreciate you writing thіѕ article and also the rest of
the wеbsitе is гeally gooԁ.

Feеl fгee to surf to my page ... http://www.Biologische-heilmittel.de/

Anónimo dijo...

Other individuals may have spouse and children tasks
that demand a totally capable automobile. The light-weight will flash, briefly pause, and then flash the
2nd selection.

My web page: obd wiz

Anónimo dijo...

Remarkаble! Its truly awesome aгtіcle, І hаνe
got much сlеaг iԁea аbout from this article.


Mу homераgе - v2 Cigs reviews

Anónimo dijo...

Gooԁ ԁay! Do you knoω іf
they mаke anу plugins to asѕіst with Sеагсh Εngine Optimizatіon?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm nοt seеing vеry gоod succеss.
ӏf you κnoω οf any рleaѕe shаre.
Thankѕ!

Mу ѕite - Http://Www.Sfgate.Com/Business/Prweb/Article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-Or-4075176.Php

Anónimo dijo...

It can also be made use of with those people vehicles which are OBD2
amenable. Do you marvel if the Actron CP9180 OBD
II AutoScanner is an merchandise you ought to obtain?


Also visit my site; obdii code reader